Up to 120 kg
Available dimensions (width x length)
83 cm x190 cm
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information on sizes and their correspondence or if the desired size is not offered.
Mattress topper weight
Approx. 8 kg depending on size
Certified High Specification Foam
This Overlay or Mattress Topper offers the optimal combination of all key requirements for the prevention of pressure ulcers for children weighing up to 120 kg.
For people at risk of developing pressure ulcers
Warranty (excluding damage)
This Mattress Topper is delivered rolled and compressed to minimize the carbon footprint of transport. It will be up to you to open it at home, at room temperature, and to let sit 24 hours before its first use.
The H60® medical cover
Recommended for :
All people suffering from urinary incontinence and/or abundant transpiration, whether or not they are bedridden or homebound.
The H60® Cover is the result of two decades of research and development. It has been specially designed for people who are bedridden for very long periods of time, due to age, illness or following a major accident. The H60® Cover helps reduce the adverse effects of urine incontinence and sweating, ambient heat and humidity, spread of germs (bacteria or viruses), fungi and dust mites, associated with immobility and pressure ulcers, without impeding on the foam properties. Comfort being as important as efficiency, the highly stretchable H60® Cover allows the user to change position or micro-move more easily. It is also non-allergenic and odorless. The cover’s longevity has been proven in the hospital environment.
Health and safety features:
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified without substances harmful to health
- Treated with Ag + silver ions for increased bacterial resistance
- Ultra-fresh® treated for increased antifungal resistance
- Flame-retardant cover EN 597-1: 1995 + EN 597-2: 1995 (cigarette + match tests)
- Reinforced fire-retardant cover BS 7175: 1989 (wooden board test)
- Certified compatible with cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Water-resistant zipper
- Vapor permeable
- Non-allergenic and latex-free
- Cleaning with soap and water or a neutral detergent
- Safe to use cleaning with 90 ° C alcohol + 2% ether
- Machine wash up to 75 °
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach